Office Consultation Visit
A typical visit takes approximately 1 1/2 hours and includes a full history on baby and mother, weight and intake checks to determine milk transfer, observations and assistance with breastfeeding, and a thorough report filed with your health care provider with copy of care plan for you. Typically, this visit occurs in my office. Follow up phone calls or emails are included.
Office visit. Office Followup.
Additional charge for Twins visit or followup.
Office Followup Visit
Approximately one hour
There is an additional fee for office consultation with twins.
Appointments for an office visit can be made by calling 919-389-1599 or by email at email@example.com . A fee of $25 will be charged for missed appointments with less than 24 hours notice. We are located in the Cary, North Carolina area. View Driving Directions.
In addition, all Medela and Ameda breast pumps and scales are available for rent at the lowest prices in the Triangle. Accessories, pump parts, and herbal galactagogues are also available.
What to Bring to Consultation
- Your baby, of course!
- Dress baby in something easy to get on and off as I will be weighing repeatedly with nothing but a diaper on. Please bring extra diapers.
- You will be breastfeeding, so wear something you are comfortable in.
- Bring ANYTHING and EVERYTHING you might be using for feeding, including nipple shield, tubing, syringes, bottles, etc. I want to see it all.
- Your pump if you are pumping (including parts) IF you would like to check on correct fit of breastshields, etc.
- Some milk. I prefer that you bring your milk or donor milk, but, if unavailable, then, formula. Bring about 2 ounces. We may not need it at all, but just in case.
- Please do NOT bring any pillows with you.
- My office is very small, so a stroller will not fit. If you feel you must bring stroller, it will likely need to stay in hallway of office.