A typical consultation takes approximately one hour and includes a full history on baby and mother, observations and assistance with breastfeeding and/or pumping/bottle feeding, and a thorough report filed with your health care provider with copy of care plan for you. Currently all consultations are virtual. Follow up phone calls or emails are included.
Office visit. Office Followup.
Additional charge for Twins visit or followup.
Office Followup Visit
Approximately one hour
There is an additional fee for office consultation with twins.
Appointments for consultation can be made by calling 919-389-1599 or by email at email@example.com . A fee of $25 will be charged for missed appointments with less than 24 hours notice.
In addition, all Medela and Ameda breast pumps and scales are available for rent at the lowest prices in the Triangle. Accessories and pump parts are also available.
What to have ready for consultation
- Your baby ready to eat (not necessarily famished, but ready and willing)
- Dress baby in something easy to get off in case it helps to bring baby skin to skin
- You will be breastfeeding, so wear something you are comfortable in.
- Have ANYTHING and EVERYTHING you might be using for feeding, including nipple shield, tubing, syringes, bottles, etc. I’d like to see it all.
- Your pump if you are pumping (including parts) IF you would like to check on correct fit of breastshields, etc. which you may have already sent me a video of
- Some milk. I prefer your own milk or donor milk but, if unavailable, then, formula. About 2 ounces. We may not need it at all, but just in case..